I’m a big fan of low carb eating, but I’ve always had trouble finding recipes that I can eat without breaking my diet. After all, if the goal is to lose weight, you don’t want the treats that you want to eat to be the ones that sabotage the diet. That’s why I created “3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies”. These keto friendly treats are soft, slightly chewy, and packed with peanut butter flavor. They are a perfect blend of low carb, high in protein, and macro friendly.
Keto peanut butter cookies are a great snack option for those following a keto diet. These are low carb, keto friendly, and have only three ingredients, making them a healthy choice for people following a keto diet (or a low carb diet in general). Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are a delicious and great way to add a new taste to your diet.
A lot of people still think that peanut butter is high in carbs, but peanut butter is actually very low in carbs. In fact, it has about 2 grams of carbs per serving, which is around half the amount of carbs in an apple. So if you want to lose weight, you should definitely add peanut butter to your diet. I have found a very simple way to do this: just replace all the butter with peanut butter.
These keto peanut butter cookies, made with just 3 ingredients, will become your new favorite recipe. They are a little sweet, a little salty and with peanut butter. Made with just 3 ingredients that every keto dieter has on hand, these keto peanut butter cookies can be made any night of the week!
Is a gluten-free diet the same as a ketogenic diet?
Here are a few things to know about peanut butter cookies if you’ve never had them before. The majority of three-part peanut butter cookies are gluten-free, however they are not sugar-free! For a total of 12 cookies, a typical three-ingredient peanut butter cookie needs 1/2 cup of sugar. Per cookie, there are just 100 grams of carbs and 8 grams of pure sugar. Low-carb peanut butter cookies substitute the carbohydrates in typical peanut butter cookies with sugar-free sweeteners like erythritol. Just because a dish is gluten-free does not imply it is keto-friendly. Sugar is one of the keto diet’s greatest foes, so do yourself a favor and go for this keto-friendly, low-carb peanut butter cookie instead.
Selection of peanut butter
Peanut butter comes in a variety of flavors, from Skippy and Jif to Justin’s and Crazy Richards. Peanut butter selection is critical for the keto diet and general health. Make certain you get natural peanut butter. Keep in mind that not all natural peanut butter is the same. We explain what to look for in peanut butter and if it’s suitable for a keto diet.
Is peanut butter a good source of ketones?
Peanut butter is often prepared from either simply peanuts or peanuts plus salt. Natural peanut butter is appropriate for the keto diet, contrary to popular belief. Peanuts are legumes, not nuts, therefore they are cultivated underground and have a higher omega-6 content. This is why most individuals who follow a ketogenic diet avoid them. Excessive inflammation may be caused by high amounts of omega-6 in the body. However, a little quantity of peanut butter on occasion is completely OK for keto.
Peanut butter is high in fat and protein, and if you select a sugar-free version, it’s also low in carbohydrates. Most essential, look for peanut butter without additional sugars or oils. It’s not ketone if it states don’t combine peanut butter on the label. Add poor oils like palm or vegetable oils, processed white sugar, and additional emulsifiers to create peanut butter without stirring. These are inflammatory carbohydrates and substances that do more damage than benefit.
List of Keto Foods (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 other people who are getting a FREE keto nutrition list and fresh recipes every week!
Which peanut butter brand is ketone?
Now that you know that natural unsweetened peanut butter can be part of a keto diet, let’s talk about the best peanut butter brands on the market. Our favorite keto peanut butter is Crazy Richards or Kirkland Signature organic peanut butter. Both contain only one or two ingredients: Peanuts and salt. Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter is available at Walmart and has only 4 net carbs per two tablespoons. Kirkland Signature Peanut Butter (aka Costco) has 5 net carbs per two tablespoons. The beauty of Kirkland Signature is that the price is incredible for the amount you get. They also have organic peanut oil, which is very important because peanuts are legumes that can absorb pesticides through the soil as they grow.
Peanut butter is keto-friendly, and these keto peanut butter cookies take your favorite snack to the next level.
What is the carbohydrate content of peanut butter cookies?
12-15 cookies are made from this recipe (usually about 13 medium cookies).
One biscuit has 132 calories, 11 grams of fat, 6 grams of protein, and 3 grams of net carbohydrates per serving.
This peanut butter keto cookie has just 4 carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber (3 net), making it an ideal keto snack at any time. The quantity of carbohydrates in peanut butter varies greatly, so select carefully.
Which sweetener should you use?
Your desire for a sugar-free sweetener will determine the one you choose. For this recipe, the most essential thing is that your sweetener be sugar-free and in powder form. I’ll go through some of the most frequently used sweeteners so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
In keto cookies, erythritol is a frequent component. Because erythritol is one of the cheapest low-carb keto sweeteners, you’ll find it in a lot of cookie recipes. If you’re searching for the cheapest of the three options, this is the one to go with.
Fruit of the monks
Monk fruit, like stevia, is a highly concentrated vegetable sweetener. It costs a bit extra, but it’s well worth it. It has a subtle vanilla taste that makes it ideal for dessert. The only issue is that since the monk fruit is a liquid, it must be mixed with something less expensive to create a powder. Depending on where you get it, it may increase blood sugar levels.
Amazon is a good place to look for allulose. However, since most companies only offer it in granular form, you’ll need to ground it in a coffee grinder many times. It’s inexpensive, but since it’s an uncommon sweetener, the price per pound is greater than erythritol.
Manufacturing of powdered sweeteners
It’s OK if you just have crystal sweetener. If you’re using granulated sugar, crush it many times in a coffee grinder until it’s powdery.
Depending on pricing and personal taste, any of these keto sweeteners is acceptable. Although erythritol is less expensive than the other two, it works well in this budget-friendly keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Allulose and monk fruit are interesting ingredients to try if you want to try something new.
How to create low-carb peanut butter cookies
If you’re looking for a super easy keto peanut butter cookie recipe, try this peanut butter cookie recipe. This is one of the easiest cookies to make, with a total time so short that you can eat the cookies in minutes. The keto peanut butter cookies have a preparation time of 5 minutes, the baking time is 15 minutes and the total baking time is only 20 minutes. So you can destroy delicious treats in just 20 minutes!
- Baking Sheet – You’ll need a baking sheet for this recipe, just like any other cookie recipe. We typically prepare one or two cookie sheets and arrange them for this cookie recipe so that we may bake and freeze a large number of cookies at once.
- Parchment paper – for simple cleaning, we always have parchment paper on hand. And, if you’re anything like us, greaseproof paper on baking sheets may be a pain. It’s for this reason that we offer pre-cut paper!
We concentrate on quality since these keto peanut butter cookies are prepared with just three ingredients. The more straightforward the dish, the more emphasis should be placed on delicious components. Each component will be given its own spotlight.
- The primary ingredient is 1 cup of sugar-free peanut butter, since keto cookies aren’t complete without it! If you’re not sure which peanut butters are keto-friendly, check out the list above. For this dish, the fattier the peanut butter, the better.
- 1 big egg – We like pasture eggs because of their golden yolk and rich fat content. An egg also aids in the binding of the peanut butter keto cookies, ensuring that they remain somewhat chewy on the interior. To prevent the peanut butter from hardening, use room temperature eggs.
- 12 cup pepper powder or 1/3 cup puff pastry cheese – Gluten and wheat are not used in this cookie recipe. The only substantial enrichment is this peanut butter sweetener, rather than anything like coconut flour. To keep the cookie dough from being too runny, use a powdered sweetener for these delectable peanut butter cookies. Try 1/4 cup if you want it to be less sweet. Would you want them to be a little sweeter? Use half a cup.
A word of caution: natural peanut butter is very runny, making it ideal for this recipe. If you want to use a thicker peanut butter, heat it for 15-20 seconds in the microwave beforehand.
- 1 tablespoon almond flour – almond flour gives the cookies a little thicker texture, but it isn’t required. Not only are these keto peanut butter cookies amazing, but they’re also gluten and wheat free!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – Vanilla extract is an excellent method to add flavor to a dish. Vanilla extract adds a nutty flavor to the peanut butter.
- Salt Flakes – Before baking, putting salt flakes on the cookies gives them a beautiful appearance! Just make sure you don’t add too much salt if your peanut butter already has it.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the peanut butter and heated egg in a medium mixing dish. Once you’ve got a smooth mixture, add the sugar-free monk fruit sweetener or erythritol and stir well to avoid any lumps. – If your egg isn’t at room temperature, place it in a basin of hot water for 2-3 minutes to bring it up to temperature. If you need more vanilla or almond flour, do so as well.
3. Divide the dough into 12-15 tablespoon-sized balls (use a cookie cutter to make it simpler!). Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, 5 cm apart. Then, using a fork, push the cookie dough into a cross shape. – Now is the moment to season with salt, if desired.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown, on a baking sheet.
5. Set them aside to cool fully before using.
If you like peanut butter cookies, you should certainly quadruple the batch. Low-carb peanut butter cookies may be stored in a variety of ways:
- You can store low-carb cookies on the counter if the temperature is right. However, we suggest keeping them at room temperature for up to 7 to 10 days in an airtight container.
- Make a large batch of these keto biscuits since they freeze well. Place them in an airtight ziplock container and freeze for up to four months.
- Take a few low-carb peanut butter cookies out of the freezer and leave them in the fridge overnight to defrost. If you wish to eat them later in the evening, you may let them thaw on the table.
Keto Fast Cookies with Peanut Butter
This is one of the fastest and simplest ways to create peanut butter cupcakes. This dish requires just 20 minutes of total cooking time! Most low-carb cookies take 30 to 40 minutes to prepare. Kneading the dough and sending it to the oven, on the other hand, takes just a few seconds. Because they are in the oven for 15 minutes, you generally don’t need to use your hands.
For cookery, a chocolate dip
Do you want to add some zing to this pastry? You may use the time you save on the recipe to make a delectable semi-chocolate dip.
Production of chocolate
You just need 1 to 3 ingredients to create a chocolate dip, depending on your taste.
- 1 cup ketone-friendly chocolate chips – ketone-friendly chocolate chips come in a variety of brands. Lily’s chocolate chips, which may be found in many shops or online, are one of our favorites.
- Coconut oil thins the chocolate and makes it tougher once it’s been dipped.
- 1-2 teaspoons Swerve sweetener – 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener if using dark chocolate, such as B. 100 percent baking chocolate. Dark chocolate’s bitterness is reduced as a result of this.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in 30-second intervals.
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a mixing bowl. Combine the Swerve sweetener and the chocolate in the same dish. Make certain there aren’t any lumps.
- Dip half of the cookies in peanut butter and the other half in chocolate.
- To dip the cookies, place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Carry on with the remaining cookies in the same manner.
- Refrigerate the chocolate until it has set.
More peanut butter-based keto recipes
If this peanut butter keto cookie wasn’t enough for you, our site has a plethora of other recipes for you to try.
- Keto Nutter Butters are low-carb peanut butter cookies with a nostalgic flavor. These keto peanut butter cookies will be done before you know it, with a total baking time of just 10 minutes. They contain no flour and are low in carbs. Now is the time to make keto goodies if you’ve been putting them off due to a shortage of flour.
- Another low-carb, three-ingredient dish is peanut butter cups in an ice cube tray. There are no carbohydrates, sugar, or dairy ingredients in these peanut butter ice cubes. You can make them any day of the week since they just take 10 minutes to prepare.
- Another keto peanut butter cookie recipe that doesn’t need an oven and is done in under an hour is no-bake peanut butter cookies. They’re low in carbohydrates and provide a great foundation for all of your favorite toppings, such as chocolate chips, almonds, and seeds. This is another option if you’ve always wanted to create keto peanut butter cookies.
Recipes for simple cookies
These cookies are quick and easy to prepare, taking no more than 10 minutes. Check out some of our favorite recipes for additional fast recipes like these keto peanut butter cookies:
- Easy Fry Cookies are one of the finest cookies you’ll ever taste, even if they’re not keto peanut butter cookies. The entire cooking time for these cookies is just 12 minutes, thanks to the hot air fryer.
- Easy Keto No Bake Cookies are made using a keto peanut butter cookie foundation and a lot of chocolate. If you want to make these cookies quickly, the no-bake time is 50 minutes, but it only takes 15 minutes!
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies
This keto peanut butter cookie will undoubtedly become a staple in your dessert rotation. They’re easy to make, have a small number of ingredients, and freeze nicely. If you’re looking for a fast dessert, keep this keto cake in mind and give it a go!
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies
These keto peanut butter cookies are easy to make and taste great. There are just three required components, and you may add anything else you want!
17 minutes in total
12 cookies in 12 portions
Calories in a single serving: 132 kcal
Time to cook: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 12 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing basin, whisk together all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- A portion of dough should yield 12 to 15 tablespoon-sized balls. Place them 5 cm apart on the prepared cookie sheets and flatten with a fork to make a cross shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Before using the device, let it cool fully.
The flour is just for a simple recipe that does not include almond flour or vanilla. Net Carbs: 3 g serving size: 1 biscuit carbs: 3 g carbs: 3 g carbs: 3 g carb
Information about nutrition
Peanut butter biscuits using just three ingredients (Keto)
Amount per serving
132 calories Fat calories account for 99 percent of total calories.
*Percentage of daily expenses
Saturated fat (saturated fat) (saturated fat) (saturated fat) (saturated fat
16 mg5 cholesterol
105 mg4 sodium
145 mg4 percent potassium
Carbohydrates account for 41% of the total.
1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram
6 g of protein is 12% of the total.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin with a concentration of 23 IU/mL.
Calcium is found at a concentration of 12 mg per 1% of the body’s calcium.
* Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Dessert and appetizers are included in this course.
Keto peanut butter cookies are the buzzword of the day.
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
One of the most popular snack recipes found on Pinterest is KETO Peanut Butter Cookies. While the recipe has been pinned over 1 million times, it’s not the most popular recipe as it had only a few hundred comments. That’s why I decided to rewrite it to include Peanut Butter Chips, and why I called it “3 Ingredient KETO Peanut Butter Cookies”.. Read more about 3 ingredient keto peanut butter balls and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- 3 ingredient low carb peanut butter cookies
- 3 ingredient keto peanut butter cookies
- keto peanut butter cookies
- keto cookies peanut butter
- keto peanut butter cookies stevia